Sunday 4 November 2012

MCM Expo & the night before!

Hello! Thanks for sticking with me, so sorry I havent posted more!
This post will be about an evening out we had for my lovely friends birthday and MCM Expo, though Ill be posting about the fashion show I was in in a seperate post so I dont photo overload you!
The night out was a very late celebration of Amy's birthday and it was Meme dress up! My mum had come to visit so I dragged her out for a drink too :)
Trollolololol :D I also had a You Mad Bro? shirt from my boyfriends store on!
Kyra was chemistry cat and Amy was nyan cat! Sadly you cant see her amazing headdress in this picture but it was so awesome!
More drunken pictures of awesome!
Sadly we had to get up super early for MCM Expo the next day as I had to be there for rehearsals! Ill show you all the fashion show pictures soon!
Heres my makeup shot:

And my outfit:
The new bodyline JSK :D

The convention itself was lots of fun, check out this cute mini jedi!

These were my favourite outfits from the show! Edward Scissorhands <33 sadly the picture with Sauron is super blurry but I had to include it! So badass!

My boyfriend had fun testing out the new games, hes super excited for Halo 4 :)

All my Star Wars love <3333

Thats all for today! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Your Bodyline jsk is amazing. I love the ruffles on the bottom part <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww so stunning photos!!I love ur outfit and star wars sooo much *___*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit in these pictures! So elegant! ^^

    ReplyDelete