Thursday 12 July 2012

Sailor Girls and my graduation!

I have great news! Ive been accepted as a model and blogger into Sailor Girls!
Sailor Girls is an awesome cute new site, heres how they describe themselves!
"Sailor Girls is a community that gathers girls with a magical, special, fantasy world locked in their hearts. 

Doesn't matter if you are from Hogwarts, Alderaan or Wonderland, if you're both magical and edgy, you can be a sailor girl!"
Whats even more amazing is that Im on the front page!!!
Its still being set up, but you can support us on facebook here! 

I also wanted to show you some pictures from my graduation! 
I did sparkly gradient nails ^.^

Me and my mum ^^ and one of my gorgeous Vivienne Westwood shoes!

and a bonus one with my silly hat :D

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! :D I am so happy for you and hope to see more photos from you as a Sailor Girl. Love your nails. You did a good job with the gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww congrats on both, hun! ♥ And love those shoes O_O

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete