Wednesday 30 May 2012

Wishlist Post 1!

Ive decided to make the occasional post to show you some of my dream items!
Today I wanted to talk about Angelic Pretty's Memorial Cake!
(ignore the Melty Chocolate items on the left :p)

At my first lolita meet a very wonderful lolita was wearing the Memorial Cake JSk in sax and I fell in love with it!
I forgot about it till recently, but suddenly Im back in love with it again ^^
I want to own the OP or JSK in black one day! I know its very busy but I adore the print on the black and the little details make me fall in love, especially on the JSK!
I love the little bit of tulle on the bust and on the shoulder straps!
Ive not seen a massive amount of coords with black Memorial Cake in, but what I have seen I love!
I love the bonnet, and I love the addition of gloves!

All of the pictures I have used are from tumblr, hellolace or google. Please let me know if you have the original source and would like it credited!

Hope you enjoyed my first wishlist post!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the Memorial cake too! the pink JSK is my favorite :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. woow this print is wonderful *___*

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I love about Memorial Cake the most is the huuuuge bonnet :D it's adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with this series too T_T I will get it one day! Dx

    ~ Kieli ~

    ReplyDelete