Monday 14 November 2011

My First Piece of Brand!

Finally I can make this post! My parents decided that as its my 21st they wanted to get me something special. My mum wanted to get me something by Juliette et Justine but when that failed we both fell in love with this, Night Fairy Fantasia by Alice and the Pirates!
Its sold out on the baby website so I assumed itd be another dead end, but I made a post on egl sales just incase, and someone had it brand new with tags! Im getting it in the colourway pictured but the navy or black wouldve suited me just fine too :)
I adore the style and Im already dreaming up coords, I just adore the print! Peter Pan <333
and of course anything resembling a corset is just fine with me!
I cant wait to put it on for the first time. Its my birthday in a month and a day!
Out of interest if anyone reads this, what would you like your first piece of brand to be, or what was your first piece?

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! My first piece of brand was an AATP cardigan...it was an eBay impulse buy that I got for a tenner =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!~ Congratulations! ♥ Though, I can sew I wouldn't ever deny the fact that I yearn for branded ones. :D And when I could I'd purchase something from VM, I guess. But any major brand will do, of course. ^_^ I can't wait to see your coord post.~ u_u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats dear and pretty dress to im very happy for you dear.I cant wait to see pics of you wearing it :D.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you found it! The dress is lovely, especially the "corset" top, congratulations! Can't wait to see you in it! <3
    My very first brand was the one I wore to expo, the first one will forever be the most special ^^
    eeep! So happy for you :3
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on getting your dream dress! I am quite happy for you! ^^ The print is wonderful. My first brand item would be the JD bag that I bought a while ago from Closet Child. It was the very first JD item that I own and I loved it very much. <3

    Anyway, can't wait to see you wear it. I'm pretty sure that it will look lovely on you! :D

    ReplyDelete