Tuesday 26 April 2011

New Layout and New Shoes!

Hello again! I made a new banner today, do you like it? I think it illustrates my poor photoshop skills -.-' I also changed my background! My tastes change so much.
Im excited currently, Im waiting for my first pair of rocking horse shoes to arrive!
It definitely annoys me when people rant about replicas.... whilst wearing a pair of replica rocking horse shoes. Lets face it, most of us are not going to own the original Vivienne Westwood design! I have no problem with replicas and so Im not hypocritical concerning RHS ^^ Im so excited, though Im tall already so Ill tower!

4 comments:

  1. Spring layaut and beatifull shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou sweetie! im so impatient waiting for their delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to have a pair of rocking horse shoes, too! They're very nice (^ω^)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY SHOE TWINS (even though I'll seem like even more of a midget in comparison to you when you wear them haha)

    And I know what you mean about the replica hypocrites...what annoys me most is when there are girls wearing head-to-toe Angelic Pretty ranting about replicas but then they wear Secret Shop tea parties instead of Angelic Pretty ones =/ (Which reminds me to mourn the loss of mine as they died last Sunday *le cry*)

    ReplyDelete