Saturday 30 April 2011

A Day For Princesses ♔

Hello! Did you watch the royal wedding? We did, and then we had a big buffet! my sister made cupcakes, arent they lovely?
I wore a princess inspired outfit, complete with mini tiara and replica ring!
I also went to a gig earlier in the week with my boyfriend, I took so many pictures but Ill post two of my favourites. The gig was Bring me the horizon, Parkway drive, Architects and The devil wears prada :)
I also styled my first photoshoot! It was really strange being on the other side of the camera but I did three girls hair and makeup and two guys. It was really fun! Here my outfit from the day, very casual so I wasnt constricted ^^
I love this bow
Ill have another post soon, loli meet tomorrow at the zoo <3
And I got my new rocking horse shoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment