Wednesday 9 February 2011

Nails! ♡

Ive got a bit of an obsession with my nails I must confess, but Im in desperate need of some new nail varnishes! I want some super cute pastel tones, but havent had time to shop recently :(
I did these yesterday, though Im not crazy about the colour combination:
I preferred this colour combination (and i love the brooch in the picture so much)
But I probably prefer false nails the best, I did have acrylic nails for a while (you can sort of see them in the picture below) but they were so expensive *___*
But these are probably my favourites, I wish i had a close up because theyre patterned with sweeties :D
How do you do your nails?

3 comments:

  1. hi n_n!

    the nails look great, i wonder how do you get that effect, sugoooi!

    kisses <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! it's me again haha

    You got an award on my blog ^^

    byebye<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou so much! i replied straight to your blog! the tehcnique is called water marbling, there are tutorials on youtube ^.^ <3

    ReplyDelete